The best way to enroll, If you are between the ages of 16 and 22, is to either call us at (614) 322-7990 or to visit whichever Focus location that you would like to attend. A Focus staff member will answer any of your questions, as well as set up an appointment to enroll.
When you arrive to enroll, please bring the following required documentation to expedite the process:
- Unofficial Transcript
- Birth Certificate
- Photo ID
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Address (Utility Bill, Lease Agreement, or Bank Statement)
You may also use our Request Information form. We’ll be in-touch within one business day!
What We Offer
The Focus family of schools offers many benefits:
- Open to students ages 16-22
- Nine month school calendar-summers off!
- Certified and highly-qualified teachers
- College preparation
- Personalized educational tracks
- FREE-no tuition or enrollment costs
- Flexible daily schedule – two sessions to choose from
- On-site daycare (Focus North only)
- School clubs-including student council, drama, step and basketball teams
- Educational field trips
- Ohio Graduation Test prep classes
- Credits earned for working and/or volunteering
- ESL services
- Locations are near the COTA bus line